My Life in Rubber Boots

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thoughts of an Emotional Valerie

Today is the last day for VBS and in a way I am sad to see it end, my favorite part of it is seeing everyone from the church working together to teach the kids about God's love, and the snacks are pretty good too! On Sunday I am heading back to camp to be a counselor again but this time to high school age and there will 60+ people, I am hoping that it will be a good time and not to stressful, large crowds bring out the extra quiet in me (which some people say may be a good thing!). But when quiet Valerie comes out you can usually find her in corner somewhere, so this week I have to make sure that quiet me doesn't come around to much. Whoo that's depressing here something better to read about! Here's a joke for you: why did the chicken cross the road? to get to the other side! HAHAHAHA I love that joke! I won't be posting again for a week so here is some advice for you until next time: Go outside and enjoy the last days before school and.... I can't believe I'm going to say this but hug your family and Friends ( I think VBS got to my head!)

7 Comments:

  • Well you're my friend Val so you get a hug. Yes, it's true, Liz the trooper has now too come to the wonderful world of blogging. Be amazed. I made you something pretttttyyy Valerie.

    By Blogger Trooper, at 4:32 PM  

  • Liz, why are you calling yourself a man? We'll have a talk at camp. And Valerie, if you're going to be found in a corner, make it Burtt's Corner, I think you'd make a good story teller at Bird's General store and you wear rubber boots, it just screams Red Neck.

    By Blogger James, at 7:39 PM  

  • Hey Val, our VBS is over now too :(
    *cries*

    But camp starts again, and I'm going to be around, lol. You all just can't get rid of me, muahahaha...ha...

    By Blogger Tyler, at 10:34 PM  

  • I hope you enjoy your cheap uncomfortable shoes!

    By Blogger Lisa, at 5:09 PM  

  • James, oh James, you just wish you could be as manly as me. You're jealous of my close shave.

    By Blogger Trooper, at 2:07 PM  

  • James, It's Birds CORNER store you green horn! How bout a hug Val?

    By Blogger Spiderdan, at 4:51 PM  

  • umm...maybe some other time!

    By Blogger Valerie, at 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home