My Life in Rubber Boots

Saturday, September 02, 2006

The Biking Bug



This morning I woke up to the sound of my mother asking where my old bike helmet was because she and my father were going for a bike ride (the picture is my father, mother's picture will come at a later time.) Now you must all be wondering where they got the idea from, I place all blame on a group of certain people who go to my church. Now I know what you are thinking: it's good exercise, they can spend time together, blah blah blah is what I hear! I don't mind the fact that they are biking the real problem is that I was rudely awakened on a Saturday morning to be asked where my old bike helmet is, oh well I had to wake up sometime today it might as well be in the morning! Yes my friends you have just found out a fun fact about Valerie she IS NOT a morning person, sure I got up at 6:30am at camp but that was because I didn't want to deal with other people when I was trying to get clean. I think that is enough about biking and showers for one day so until next time, chow.

7 Comments:

  • Remember the time(s) I rode your bike?

    By Blogger James, at 6:36 PM  

  • It's okay Valerie I'm not a morning person either.

    By Blogger Allison L, at 10:25 PM  

  • hahaaha, if she doesn't remember the times, i certainly do. One time, Valerie, you were riding up to the chapel in your rubber boots and someone started singing the wicked witch of the west theme song.

    By Blogger Trooper, at 9:29 AM  

  • I am so glad to be referred to as an influence to GET VAL OUT OF BED! excellent...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:51 AM  

  • I can just see it now! My dad on the half pipe! (do they have those at the skate park?)

    By Blogger Valerie, at 9:35 PM  

  • I'll pay money to see that.

    By Blogger Ben, at 10:50 AM  

  • It's going to take more than a bug to get you up in the morning.

    By Blogger Laura, at 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home