My Life in Rubber Boots

Monday, December 11, 2006

Sad Day in the Hood

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING POST IS WRITTEN IN A BAH HUMBUG MOOD!

I have been told that I need to write a new post, but when someone tells me to do something I want to do the opposite. So I will not write about how my fish Mr. Darcy died and I will not write about the invitiation for the Dad's and Daughter's Breakfast at A&W that came in the mail today, further more I will not write about how for school I have to find an object that represents my life. You can probably tell I am not in a happy-go-lucky mood right now but give me a hour and I will be.

Merry Christmas
Valerie

3 Comments:

  • furthermore is actually all one word...

    By Blogger Ben, at 10:59 AM  

  • I'm sorry that you didn't want to write this blog, but I'm even more sorry about Mr.Darcy, that inhales sharply (sucks) furthermore I hope you have a Holly Jolly Christmas.

    By Blogger Sara, at 1:55 PM  

  • sorry bout your fish

    By Blogger Samara Ashley, at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home